509 Market Street, Shreveport, LA 71101
Located at Shreveport’s prime location intersection, THE STANDARD, sits directly across Market Street from the largest Class A office building in North Louisiana. THE STANDARD’s optimal location is 1/3 mile from I-20, 2 blocks to the Red River Riverfront & Casinos and is within walking distance to the Convention Center and Hotel, City Hall, Parish Courthouse, Federal Courthouse, Post Office, museums, move theaters, parish library, restaurants, and more.
Built in 1910, THE STANDARD was the first skyscraper in Shreveport. Now on the National Register of Historic Places, it is being renovated for luxury apartments on the 2nd through 10th floors. GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL SPACE IS AVAILABLE FOR LEASE!
- Total Sq. Ft. - 70,000 sq. ft.
- Total Rentable Sq. Ft. - 70,000 sq. ft.
- Average Floor Sq. Ft. - 5,008 sq. ft.
- Total Available Sq. Ft. - 15,000 sq. ft.
- Total Contiguous Sq. Ft. - 1,000-15,000 sq. ft.
Beth King ( email ) • Sealy Real Estate Services LLC