Let The Good Times Roll Festival features performances by top names in soul, gospel, hip-hop and R&B. The festival was named a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event because of its great line up of music, food and art booths. This will be a weekend-long celebration of African American culture.
101 Crockett St. Shreveport, LA 71101
Friday, 5 p.m.- midnight | Saturday, noon – midnight | Sunday, 2-10 p.m.
Willie J. C. Critton Stage
Hosted By The Alpha Media Group
- 3:00p – 4:00p Howling Henry Robinson
- 4:30p – 6:00p Total Choice
- 6:30p – 8:00p Mister Sullivan
- 8:30p – 9:30p O’flava Psi
- 10:00p – 11:00p After 7
Roy Lester Sr. Stage
- 2:00p – Soft Opening
- 4:15p – 5:15p SB Steppers Inc.(Line Dancing)
- 6:00p – 7:30p Front Street
- 8:00p – 9:30p Alter Ego
- 9:00p -10:30p Shilo, Pdro, Mademoiselle