622 Commerce St
Shreveport, LA 71101
It’s Prize Time in Northwest Louisiana! 21 short films will compete for the world’s largest cash prize – $50,000 – and YOU ARE THE JUDGE!
Buy your festival pass and see all the short films, vote for your favorite, and one filmmaker will make indie film history.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH
- 6 pm Music Prize Showdown and the Film Prize Opening Party
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30TH
- 10am – Films begin screening at venues around downtown Shreveport and Bossier City, including Robinson Film Center, Capri Theatre, Central Artstation, a popup venue called The Underground, and at Bossier Arts Council.
- Afternoon – Voting opens, filmmaker interviews, food trucks, and music industry panels, oh my!
- Evening – Louisiana Food Prize Cookoff, Music Prize Indie Collision at Aura Lounge, and more.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
- 9am – Films begin screening again! Film industry panels begin!
- Afternoon – Food trucks, voting, and filmmaker interviews return. Music Prize SuperSpectacular at Red River Revel.
- Evening – Final screenings, final interviews, final voting. The Big Exhale Afterparty and Music Prize Afterglow.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2ND
- Brunch – Award Ceremony. For filmmakers and VIPs only, but the event will be streamed online at lafilmprize.com!
Full details and schedule of screenings coming soon. In the meantime, check out the website for more festival information on voting, tickets, the films, and more! https://lafilmprize.com/