Business in the City: A Networking Event for Women in Business
The Petroleum Club
416 Travis St. 16th Floor
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Join the Petroleum Club and the Downtown Development Authority for a fun networking night for women in business (or those who want to be!). Bring your business cards and come ready to see friends and make new ones while you nosh on yummy P-Club hors d’ouevres and enjoy a glass of wine. While there, check out some downtown businesses that you might not have known about! Women-run and owned businesses abound in our #CoolDowntown and you might discover just the mentor or business contact you’ve been looking for.
Featured business vendors:
- Robinson Film Center (Meghan Hochstetler)
- Lena’s Shoes (Pheobe Kimble)
- Appli-K’s (Katie Rhodes)
- The Agora Borealis (Katy Larsen)
- Le Affine’ Couture Boutique (Latoya Amos)
- Norsworthy Gallery (Christine Bailey)
- Shreveport Regional Arts Council
- Shreveport-Bossier Convention & Tourist Bureau
- Downtown Development Authority
- Lofts@ 624
- Hippie Baby
This is a FREE night at the Petroleum Club; you do not need to be a member to attend!
Parking in the Chase garage across the street will be FREE! Also, remember that on street meter parking downtown after 5 pm is FREE, however the surface lots require payment 24/7.