On Friday, Oct. 5, in the middle of the 700 block of Texas Street, the Louisiana Food Prize Golden Fork Award Winner will be chosen! Afterwards, you’ll be hungry and thirsty and Downtown Shreveport will ready for you with the first-ever Downtown Food Crawl!
Walk or jump on the FREE big white trolley to zoom around downtown to 13 different locations for special drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Make it a progressive dinner night! Have drinks one place, and an appetizer, entree, dessert and after-dinner drink all in different locations.
Pick up an official FOOD CRAWL Map at the Golden Fork competition and use it for a chance to win prizes throughout the night. Try your hand at the FOOD CRAWL Riddle Contest and you might win!
The free trolley will run from the 700 block of Texas until 11:30 p.m. Sponsored by the Shreveport DDA and the Louisiana Film Prize, Music Prize & Food Prize 2018!
FOOD CRAWL STOPS INCLUDE:
- Parish Taceaux – 708 Texas Street
- Viva and Fall Pear Margarita
- Crunchy Sweet Potato Taco with Jalapeno Butter & Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Rhino Coffee – 624 Texas Street
- Margherita Chicken Flatbread
- Abby Singer’s Bistro – 617 Texas Street
- $10 Film Prize Burger- peppers, onions, cheese, bacon & tequila sauce
- $5 Great Raft Viva, $3 domestics, $4 Louisiana craft beers
- The Missing Link – 504 Texas Street (CLOSING AT 11 PM)
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sausage Dog
- Noble Savage Tavern – 417 Texas Street
- Chocolate brownie and ice cream
- The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa – 220 Travis
- Viva La Remi- blueberry & lavender citrus martini
- Frida’s – 200 Travis
- Sangria Margarita
- Fish Tacos with Mango Habanero Salsa
- Frida’s Nachos (steak or chicken fajita)
- The Sandbar Shreveport – 415 Spring
- $12 Pizza
- $5 Pitcher, $5 Flaming Dr. Pepper, $3 Fireball Shot Jackfire
- Fully Stacked – Red River District
- Chorizo Burger
- Fatty Arbuckles – Red River District
- Pork Belly Kolache
- Cherry Smoked Old Fashioned
- Bon Temps Coffee Bar – Red River District (CLOSING AT 10 PM)
- Peach Cobbler Cake Jars
- Campfire Lattes
- The Korner Lounge – 800 Louisiana
- The Dark Lady: Tito’s Vodka, lemonade, blackberries
- Fat Calf Boucherie – 1200 Marshall (CLOSING AT 10 PM)
- $15 Food Prize Fried Chicken with Serrano Honey Glaze & house-made Mac & Cheese
- $4 Heliopolis
There will be food and/or beverage specials at each stop!