Add to Calendar
The Fashion Prize, part of the nationally recognized non-profit Prize Foundation, is a year-long fashion design competition culminating during our award-winning live event the first weekend of Prize Fest in mid October. The winner receives $2,500! The Prize Foundation’s Annual Fashion Show is a partnership of independent fashion designers, accessory designers, artists and models. It was created to increase economic development in the area, and to enhance the visibility of our local artists and designers. Thank you for your interest and/or participation!
1. Models are responsible for corresponding with their assigned designer ensuring they can attend meetings and/or fittings.
2. Models MUST attend the all-day dress rehearsal in SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 starting at 9am at Phoenix Nightclub. Please attend dress rehearsal in all black or nude clothing.
3. Models must be 18 years of age or older by October 13, 2023.
4. Models are NOT permitted to alter their clothing, makeup, or hair during the event unless approved by the designer.
5. Models are NOT allowed to smoke or eat food while in runway clothing.
Runway Show Date: October 15th, 2022. Models must be ready to arrive at 8am for hair and makeup. Doors open at 10am to the public. The event ends at 2pm. Location: Phoenix Nightclub, 400 Commerce Street, Shreveport, LA 71101