401 Edwards St #125
Shreveport, LA 71101
There are BIG changes coming to the Community Foundation grant process! Make sure that your organization is prepared and eligible to apply for and receive grants during our 2019 cycle.
All applicants are REQUIRED to attend one mandatory Grant Applicant Training Session prior to submitting a Stage One application. Reservations are required and space is limited. The deadline to RSVP is midnight the day before each session. All sessions will be held at Community Central, 401 Edwards Street, Suite 125.
- Grant Applicant Training Session #1 – July 25 at 1 p.m. [SOLD OUT]
- Grant Applicant Training Session #2 – July 26 at 1 p.m. [SOLD OUT]
- Grant Applicant Training Session #3 – July 31 at 10 a.m.
- Grant Applicant Training Session #4 – August 1 at 10 a.m.
- Grant Applicant Training Session #5 – August 2 at 10 a.m.
(Applicants MUST attend one training session to be eligible to apply for any grant. Space is limited and reservations are required.)
The 2019 grant cycle includes two stages; Stage One opens on August 1, 2018 at 8 a.m. CST and closes August 21, 2018 at 4 p.m. CST. For those invited to the second stage, Stage Two opens October 15, 2018 at 8 a.m. CST and closes November 15, 2018 at 4 p.m. CST.
For more information, visit cfnla.org/grants.