Have your little learner join us this summer while we play, sing, and explore the world around us using hands-on fun activities!
Itty Bitty Scientists (3-5 years old)
Week Long, Half-Day Camp
Calling all animal lovers! This camp is all about the animals. Each day will feature a new animal to learn about!
Every day campers rotate through centers that relate to the camp’s theme. Campers will enjoy captivating demonstrations, perform simple science experiments, and discover how science can help them to better understand the world around us. We will sing songs, have story time, and free play. Camps have a 1:10 teacher/camper ratio and all camps are led by certified teachers!
- Members: $130 per week
- Non-Members: $145 per week
Need financial assistance for camp costs? See if you qualify for a Summer Camp Admission Assistance!
Additional Itty Bitty Scientist Camp Information:
- For Itty Bitty Scientist Camps – Campers must be 3-5 years old as of July 1, 2022 and potty-trained.
- Itty Bitty Scientist Week Long, Half-Day Camp sessions are daily from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Drop-off is 8:45 – 9 a.m. and pick-up is 12 – 12:15 p.m. Full details including late fees can be found on our Drop-off/Pick-Up Info Sheet. at http://bit.ly/CampPkUpDpOff
- Camps include materials and supplies for that session and snacks.
- Member rates will only be honored if we can verify the membership information will be verified in our system.
- Download mandatory Camp Forms for each Camper here: https://bit.ly/SPCamperForms
- COVID-19 questions or concerns can be found on our Keeping Our Campers Safe information sheet (http://bit.ly/SPCampSafety) or you may contact the camp director at Camps@sciport.org.
- Cancellation Policy*:
- 15 days or more before camp: You will receive a full refund minus a $25 registration fee.
- Between 8-14 days before camp: You will receive a 50% refund minus a $25 registration fee.
- 7 or less days before camp: No refund will be available.
*If your child is sick for 3 or more days, we will do our best to reschedule their camp experience for another summer camp.