Hosted by Louisiana Poultry Federation
The Poultry Council of the Louisiana Poultry Federation will host the LOUISIANA POULTRY SEMINAR on March 6-7, 2018. The seminar will be held in Shreveport, LA. Events are planned for both your entertainment and education.
The SOCIAL: The social will begin at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 6, and will be held at the State Fair of Louisiana (3701 Hudson Street, Shreveport; directions are enclosed).
The SEMINAR: The seminar will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Wednesday, March 7 at Sam’s Town Casino, 315 Clyde Fant Parkway
Shreveport, LA 71101 [877-429-0711]
The HOTEL: You must make your own hotel reservations – by February 20 – to obtain the special rate of $75.00 per room (the group hotel room code is “SH0LAPF”).
The REGISTRATION: Please register for the seminar by returning the PDF form along with your payment for $95.00 per person, payable to Louisiana Poultry Federation, or you may pay by credit card (the information is on the registration form). The registration fee includes the following: Social and Crawfish Boil, Educational Seminar, Continental Breakfast, Breaks and Buffet Lunch.
The TRADE SHOW: We will have a trade show during this seminar, and we invite you to participate.
• All displays must be table-top displays. One 8 ft table will be available for you to use.
• All displays must be set up between 7:00 and 7:30 am on Wednesday, March 7.
• All displays must be in place by 7:30 am.
• All displays must be taken down at 2:45 pm on Wednesday, March 7. (they may not be taken down early)
• The exhibit fee is $50.00.
• All exhibitors must be registered for the seminar ($95.00 per person).
• Please complete the trade show application (attached) and return it along with all fees by February 23.
For more information, contact Kevin Holt at 318-356-6344 or email@example.com, Lori Shankle at 318-368-4207, or firstname.lastname@example.org