820 Clyde Fant Pkwy
Shreveport, LA 71101
Half-day camps for itty bitty campers on the first Friday of each month allow parents to run errands while their little scientists learn and play at Sci-Port.
- Engaging science demonstrations
- Campers perform simple science experiments
- 8:1 camper/teacher ratio
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Ages: 2.5 – 5 years old
Price Per Day : $55 Members; $65 Non-Members*
*Multiple Camp Discount – $5 discount applies to one child attending multiple camps or immediate family members attending additional camps .
Pre-registration is required.
(Third Friday of January)
|Color Changing Chemistry|
|February 5||Valentine’s Chocolate Science
||St. Patty’s Snake Science|
|April 1||Science of Pranks|
|May 6||Hot & Cold Reactions|
Medical Release Form: All campers need medical release form on file. Download here.
- Each camp includes a nutritious snack and lunch.
- Campers must be potty-trained.
- Cancellations should be made at least 14 days before the camp begins. Sci-Port will retain a $25 processing fee per child after cancellation. No refund is available for cancellations within 14 days before the camp begins.
Drop-Off (9-9:30 a.m.)
- Drop-off is located inside the Center in the JPMorgan Chase Grand Lobby.
- All campers must be walked into the building by their guardian for check-in purposes.
- For your child’s safety, please remember to sign in your child with Sci-Port’s Camp staff.
Pick-Up (1:30-2 p.m.)
- You will be charged a late fee of $1 per minute, per child, after 2 p.m.
- Pick-up is located inside the Center in the JPMorgan Chase Grand Lobby.
- For your child’s safety, please remember to sign out your child with Sci-Port’s Camp staff.
HOW TO REGISTER
Call (318) 424-8660 or download form here and return or