Hosted by NFTY SO | Southern Region
Friday, November 10 – Sunday, November 12, 2017
B’nai Zion Congregation
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Celebrate Shabbat with delicious food, singing and dancing
- Explore different social justice issues
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
- Explore a new city – Shreveport
We are thrilled to join Congregation B’nai Zion for a great weekend in Shreveport. Teens will be hosted by volunteer families from the community who will provide housing, meals, and transportation throughout the event. If you have any questions about housing accommodations, please email NFTY Southern Regional Advisor Sarah Tucker at email@example.com.
This event is open to teens in 9th-12th grades. A pre-event email will be sent out about a week before the event after the regular registration deadline.
Early Bird: $155.00 USD
Register by September 13, 2017
Regular: $170.00 USD
Register by November 1, 2017
Space Available: $195.00 USD
Register after November 1, 2017
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
- Meals included in the cost of the event.
- Registration will be accepted after August 23, 2017 on a space-available basis.
- Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
- All fees are in US Dollars
Travel is coordinated with the other teens from your congregation by your local youth group advisors and/or chaperones. Please be in touch with them for information about how your youth group will be traveling to/from the event. If you are not sure who to contact in your community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Per NFTY’s policy, all drivers must be over the age of 21 and teens may not drive themselves to, from or during the event.