The Downtown Artwalk returns with art, dance, music, food and a stroll through the western part of downtown. On November 7, enjoy stops at Jones Environmental, Central ARTSTATION, Minicine?, the Fairmont Towers, The Korner Lounge and other fun places along the way. Save the date on your calendar; more is coming soon!
- The Korner Lounge – 800 Louisiana Ave.
• Solo show meet and greet, the works of Kegan Kidd.
- Minicine – 846 Texas Ave.
• Exhibit of visual artworks by Dallas musician, Dennis Gonzalez.
• Live performance and recording session by Shreveport’s Twang Darkly.
- Central ARTSTATION- 801 Crockett
• DJ Carlos Lehder in the Street
• Artists Ben Ware, Uriah Joseph Oxford, Rusty Carter, Francheska Hamilton
• The Hot Dawg Hut in the 800 block of Crockett Street between Minicine? and Central ARTSTATION.
• Engine Room ARTISTS Melissa June, Aidan McFarland, James Ward, Rod Talbot, Clare Brown Mills
• History in 5 with Liz Swaine @ 6:20 pm
• Sketch the City with Mischa Farrell, AIA, LAF- 6:30 pm
• LOBBY EXHIBIT – TRANSFORMATION : RCNSTRCTN Exhibit Closing
• Live body painting by Stephanie Fernandez and a model who will be converted into an ART Work.
- Fairmont – 719 Common Street
• Weekend Thrifter
• ARTIST – Xslent Images Photography
• Andronicus ClownthaDancer Scott
• Ryah Al-Ajlani, Art by Allison Rhymes, Allison Jerome Rhymes, Maggie Molisee, Tobby Smith, Ben Humphrey
- 721 Milam Street
• Lisa Cook Marshall, Gaea’s Blessings: Find Your Magic, Adam King, Paul Russo, Erica Branch
- Jones Environmental – 708 Milam Street
• Lynn Laird Lynn Laird Fine Arts LLC , Jobean Creative, Marci Gatlin Hicks,, Kathryn Usher, James Marks