421 Lake Street Shreveport
SEWcial with Designer Tasha Popup Event
Hosted by V-SEWciety, VonRay Designs, and The Agora Borealis
Learn to sew or sharpen your sewing skills and have fun with designer Tasha Robinson! Must pay in advance to reserve your spot. Kids welcome!
- $40 with your own Sewing Machine
- $45 to share sewing machines with Tasha
You Will Learn:
- Fundamentals of home sewing, from hand techniques to machine work,basic seams & hems.
- How to Thread the Machine
- How to do Bobbins
- Different Stitches
- How to measure
- Wardrobe Tips
- Will include a Worksheet with great info
- If you know how to sew already, we will be teaching how to make a quick & simple project
- Light Snacks will be provided
If you don’t want to bring your machine or you may not have a machine or if you just want to be a part of this event and get some good tips on sewing, wardrobe and measuring, it will cost $20 (no sewing included with this price).
First 10 individuals to sign up by paying and securing their seat will receive a gift courtesy of VonRay Designs and sponsors.
Extremely limited slots available to make sure Tasha is able to work with each person in some sort of capacity.
IF YOU WANT TO PAY TODAY, please send an email with the subject: “Send Me An Invoice” and verify whether you will be bringing your own machine or if you need access to one. The deadline (if slots are available) will be Sunday, Feb. 18.
For more info and reservations, send an e-mail to: email@example.com