500 Clyde Fant Pkwy Ste. 200 Shreveport
Thinking of starting your own creative business?
Then you need a business plan!
A business plan helps you evaluate the feasibility of a new creative business idea in an objective, critical, and unemotional way.
• Is there a market for your product or service?
• What about competition?
• Do you and your team have the skills to run a successful business?
• Is your business financially sustainable?
• How do you create an initial budget that is realistic?
• How will you produce & market your product/service?
• How can you use your business plan to recruit lenders, investors, customers & donors?
Accountant Diane Rothery of Affordable Accounting & Tax Service carefully explains the long-term benefits of building a solid business plan, and answers your business planning questions during this 2-hour workshop.
Creative professionals who are curious about going into business – or who have already taken the leap & need a refresher course – will benefit from Diane’s easy-to-follow expert guidance.
Workshop attendees will receive a comprehensive business plan template filled with practical tips & advice that demystify the business planning process.
Date: Saturday, August 24, 2019
Time: 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Cost: $20 per person
Location: Cohab @ 500 Clyde Fant Parkway in the Red River District, Shreveport, Louisiana
Reserve your seat today!