500 Clyde Fant Pkwy Ste. 200 Shreveport
Presented by Works in Progress and The Ella Project
Date: June 6, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
• The importance of registration
• New changes in Copyright law
• How and When to register for copyright
• Working with music supervisors
• Experiences with licensing, sampling
• Q&A with special guest panelists & Grammy nominees Michael Garvin and Buddy Flett.
Learn more about The ELLA Project here: https://ellanola.org/
This workshop is supported by a grant from the National Endowment for the Arts.