The day that we wait for all year is just around the corner. Saturday, November 30- Small Business Saturday– is going to be a BIG day downtown and you’re invited to join us for the food, fun, fireworks, and shopping! Our Facebook Event Page has all the latest specials.
Print out our Small Business Passport and get it signed while you shop at participating businesses. At the end of your shopping, leave it with the business or Snap a photo of it (make sure we can see your name and email address) and send it to us here to win gift certificates and other fun prizes.
Small Business Saturday Deals, Food & Fun!
- The Agora Borealis, 421 Lake St. (10 am- 6 pm) Giveaways, art vendors, refreshments and holiday cheer!
- Appli-K’s– 624 Texas St. behind Rhino Coffee. (9 am- 6 pm) Refreshments for customers. 20% off on all store items excluding Happy Everything products. Free personalization with stocking purchase. Free embroidery on other items.
- Artspace, 708 Texas St. (11 am- 8 pm) Artist ‘bundles’ from special past exhibits & events. 5% off Parish Taceaux with artspace proof of purchase. 10% off rentals of Artspace if you book your event on SBS.
- Bailey Gallery, 214 Texas St. (Noon- 4:30 pm) 10% off all jewelry, art cards and custom art in the gallery.
- C&C Mercantile and Lighting, 1100 Texas St. (10 am- 2 pm) 10% off all C&C merchandise(does not include ArtiFact artist items), 20% off furniture. Enjoy the Mercantile Mini Market with artists set up along Texas Ave.
- On Time Fashion– 621 Texas St. (9 am- 6 pm) Special deals throughout the store!
- Robinson Film Center, 617 Texas St. (10 am- 9 pm.) Spend $20 on a gift card, get another $5 for free! Buy a gift membership, get 2 free movie passes for yourself!
- Sanctuary Glass @ Red River Brewpub. 1200 Marshall St. (1-9 pm) 25% all fall items, 10% additional off already discounted items. Enter the drawings to win one of two Create Your Own Ornament workshops!
- Shreve Towne Studio 512, 512 Crockett St. (10 am- 4 pm)- Queen Bee Hippie, Bee Hippie and Hummer and Son honey specials, Authors Lea Robicheaux and Ann Marie Jameson will be in the Book Nook signing copies of their books, Art by Maggie Molisee, Jake Dement and Poetic X, music by Alan Dyson.
EATS & DRINKS
- Parish Taceaux, 708 Texas St. (11am- 8pm) 15% off entire ticket AND $3 beers!
- Red River Brewpub, 1200 Marshall St. (11 am- 10 pm) Spend $100 on gift cards, get $25 free! Also, special 4-packs for sale. Purchase a special Red River Brewpub 4-pack customized for that special beer drinker in your life.
- Retro Downtown BBQ, 500 Texas St. (11 am- 6 pm) Try a side on us! Free 4oz. side with the purchase of a plate meal.
- Retro Down Town Cafe, 420 Marshall St. (9 am- 5 pm) Free fresh-baked cookie & drink with purchase of a meal! $4.99 pancakes and fresh made ‘State Fair’ Funnel Cake, $4, all day.
- Remington Suite Hotel & Spa, 220 Travis St. (10 am- 5 pm) Drink Specials. Gift Certificates on Sale.
- Rhino Coffee Downtown, 624 Texas St. (7 am- 5 pm) Buy a $25 gift card and get a free drink of your choice, tea, espresso, coffee and regular drinks (Alcoholic drinks not included).
- Shababy’s Cajun Cooking, 605 Texas St. (11 am- 9 pm) Free drink & dessert with your purchase of a meal!
DON’T FORGET RIVERFRONT FUN & OTHER EVENTS!
Logan Mansion Cream Tea, 725 Austen Place (noon- 5pm). Take a rest from your shopping in this beautiful 1897 Victorian mansion. Enjoy a delicious cream tea and fresh scone with lemon curd, $15PP and $5PP for children up to 16. Active Military, Veterans and First Responders $10PP.
Sci-Port Discovery Center, 820 Clyde Fant Parkway (9am-5pm). Be one of the first 50 to get a free bag of delicious Sugarwalk Popcorn when you go to see To the Arctic at the Sci-Port IMAX Theater. Then discover the wonderful world of icicles at Sno-Port. The ‘Icicle Forest‘ is 15 fun, interactive snow and ice-themed exhibits designed for people of all ages, displays, and games as well as information about the science of snow and ice for visitors and students.
Shreveport Aquarium, 601 Clyde Fant Parkway (9am-5pm). Be spirited away to a magical place in Believe: The Magic of Christmas. Follow Santa’s clues and riddles to find out if you are on the Naughty or Nice List. Turn on lights, create music and make the Grinch’s heart grow with your special Magic Wand. Tour Christmas Tree Lane, take family photos and more!
Retro Down Town Cafe Daytime Open Mic w/ Lighthouse Ensemble, 420 Marshall St. (9am to 2pm). Artists will perform in alternating 15-minute slots, showcasing their talents and presenting excerpts from some of their past or upcoming creations. To reserve your spot, text LightHouse Ensemble at 718.414.5381. We are looking to showcase the talents of (but not limited to):
-Spoken Word Artists