The day that focuses squarely on our homegrown small businesses is just around the corner. Saturday, Nov. 26 is going to be a BIG day downtown and you’re invited to join us for the shopping, specials, food and fireworks!
Map it out!
Small Business Saturday Deals, Food & Fun!
Shopping • Fun Events • Eats & Drinks
1. Holidaze at Artspace, 708 Texas St. (10 am- 5 pm)
Artspace will be decked from top to bottom with the works of 17 Northwest Louisiana artists. Paintings, ornaments, photography, quilts and so much more. Make and take gingerbread houses on Small Business Saturday $15.
2. Appli-K’s– 624 Texas St. behind Rhino Coffee. (8 am- 3 pm
Jute Sale! Buy any color Jute Tote Bag ($16.50) and get the matching cosmetic bag (a $6.50 value) free.
Talking Out of Turn (TOOT) Sticker Bogo Sale! Buy any sticker set-or single sticker, and get one free.
20% OFF All Happy Everything! *Get the new “Holiday Camper” attachment FREE with any regular sale base purchase! 50% OFF Happy Everything Clearance Table!
Ornaments & Gifts Starting at $5!!
Refine Design Boutiques, 616 Texas St., (10 am – 7 pm)
Free hot cocoa and cookies. Free professional holiday photos from 2-3PM. Special sales throughout the store and live holiday music. Free gift wrap with a $25 purchase. Door Prizes.
3. On Time Fashion– 621 Texas St. (9:30 am- 6 pm)
Special deals throughout the store all day.
4. Lena’s Shoes 501 Milam St. (10 am – 3 pm)
5. Bailey Gallery, 214 Texas St. (Noon- 5:00 pm)
See the talent of Louisiana artists at the LA Artist Show and while there, take advantage of a 10% discount on art!
6. The Grove, 107 Spring St. (10 am – 6 pm).
Enter to win a $100 Gift card for every purchase made.
7. The Agora Borealis, 421 Lake St. (10 am- 6 pm)
Start your morning with coffee from Lyon’s Pride, served 10 am- noon. Yuletide Spirits by Fatty Arbuckles, served noon- 5 pm!
15 minute astrological readings by Rachel Stuart-Haas, $35. 1-5 pm
Vendors: Diamonds & A Ruby, Pastry Moon and Gaea’s Blessing.
8. Sanctuary Glass, 421 Lake St. (12pm – 8 pm)
Ongoing glass blowing demonstrations and special sales.
9. High Gravity Glassworks, 1200 Marshall St. (2 pm- 8 pm)
Create your own workshops and select items on sale for 20% off.
10. Andress Artist & Entrepreneur Center, 717 Crockett St. (10 am-6 pm) Resident artists: Clean Slate Botanicals, LionArt Creations, Andre Weatherly, Wet Paint Arts, ka.la.Draw, Aline Donnelly, Charmel’s Creative, RNL Authentics, Greetings Gallery. Vendors: Mildred Street Studios, Earth Wrinkles, Elijah Asher Vintage, Brandevous Cocktail Company, Oh So Dope Photography, Dreamscape Creative Studio.
11. Robinson Film Center, 617 Texas St. (11am – 9pm)
On Black Friday & Small Business Saturday- buy a gift membership and get two free movie passes for yourself! Spend $20 on a gift card and get another $5 free (up to $50 in free gift card bonuses per person for purchases made Nov. 25-26).
-PLUS, if you renew your membership between Nov. 25 and Dec. 31, you’ll receive RFC’s ’12 Deals of Christmas’ members-only coupon packet with discounts on concessions and Abby Singer’s Bistro, good for ALL of 2023!
12. C&C Mercantile and Lighting, 1100 Texas St. (10 am- 2 pm)
Fun Friday & Saturday sidewalk sale with antiques & furniture. Mi Mesa Food Truck and SAGE Coffee serving 10am -2pm on. Also 20% off all antiques, furniture, lighting & C&C products. Black Friday hours 10 am- 5 pm.
1. Rockets Over the Red– Shreveport Riverfront, 4-8 pm. Enjoy stage performances beginning at 4 pm and fireworks at 7:45 pm. Free.
2. Shreveport Aquarium, Believe Lights the Night, 601 Clyde Fant Parkway (9am-5pm). Do you Believe? You will after a trip to the Shreveport Aquarium! Their holiday cheer starts with Believe Lights the Night on Fri., Nov. 25 and extends through the Christmas season. Take a trip through a holiday wonderland that will have your kids enthralled at the wonder of it all.
3. Sci-Port Discovery Center, Sno-Port, 820 Clyde Fant Parkway (9am-5pm). Small Business Saturday weekend is the kickoff to the third year of Sno-Port. Be immersed in a winter wonderland. Nov. 26- Jan. 29.
4. Robinson Film Center, 617 Texas St. (10 am-10pm)
5. The Lot, 400 Crockett St. (10 am-10pm). The Lot is celebrating SBS with live music all day (rain or shine), food and beverages and cornhole! Music by the Ja’net Sisters and Sonny Rambin. See the LSU/A&M game beginning at 6 pm!
Eats & Drinks (Those in red feature one-day specials!)
1. Rhino Coffee Downtown, 624 Texas St. (7am- 5pm)
2. Abby Singers Bistro, 617 Texas St. (4pm – 9am).
3. Shababy’s Cajun Cooking, 605 Texas St. (11am- 9pm)
4. The Missing Link, 504 Texas St. (11am – 2pm & 5:30pm – 9pm)
5. Pop N Pizza, 500 Texas St. (12pm- 10pm)
Enjoy Pop N’s Pop Up Shop with vendors and $3 per slice deals! Be on the lookout for a special code that will save you $$ when you place larger orders online!
6. The Noble Savage, 417 Texas St. (11am-12am)
Sunday brunch on Saturday from 10am-2pm. See the yummy menu here! After Rockets over the Red and the bridge lighting, live music from Tambria Adams & The Help with drink specials all night long!
7. Bon Asian Cafe, 400 Travis, Suite 106. (11am-8pm)
8. The Blind Tiger, 120 Texas St., (11am – 9pm)
9. Jeneral’s Bar & Grill, 450 Clyde Fant Parkway (11am – 12am)
Get Jeneral’s famous BBQ bacon burger special for $9.00 (a $12 value!) and their signature Jeneral’s Dre K3000 drink for $9.00, which also usually goes for twelve dollars. Named after Jeneral’s bartender D’Andre, the drink has become one of the most ordered beverages in the Red River District restaurant! This is your chance to try it out – on sale!
10. Fatty Arbuckle’s Pub, 450 Clyde Fant Parkway (12pm – 6:30am)