513-515 Milam Street, Shreveport, LA, United States 71101
Asking Price: Contact Liz Swaine, DSDC for information.
The former buildings of the Rubenstein’s Department Store are two distinct structures. The building at 513-515 Milam, now known as the Lanford Building, was built in 1907 by Joseph Dambley, a Shreveport photographer. The lower level served as Dambley’s studios and the upper floors were leased out. Rubenstein’s Department Store purchased the building in 1936. The Lanford Building has approximately 18,348 sq. ft.
Rubenstein’s occupied both 513-515 and 517-519 Milam until its closure in 1987.
Liz Swaine ( email ) • Downtown Shreveport Development Corporation