- Street/Sidewalk Vendors — Allows food vendors to sell food from vending carts at specified locations in the Downtown Development District (DDD).
- Street Performers — Allows street performers (buskers) to entertain pedestrians in specified locations in the DDD for non-solicited tips.
- Pole Banners — There are approximately 350 streetlight poles in the DDD that are appropriate for banners. These locations are available to non-profits and governmental entities on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Performance Code — A DDA initiative that is an opportunity for a developer to have a preliminary site walk-through (including plans) with the State Fire Marshal, City Permits & Inspections, City Fire Prevention, MPC/ZBA, State of Louisiana DOTD, and SWEPCO. This opportunity allows all sides the opportunity to ask questions, identify potential problems and expenses, and brainstorm ways to make safe, commmon-sense tradeoffs that will allow the historic building to return to use.
- DDA Programming Mini Grants — $150 programming mini-grants are available to organizations or individuals wishing to put on events that are open to the public that promote the Downtown Development District and are held in the DDD.
- DSDC Facade Rebate — Program suspended — DDD property owners can apply for a reimbursement grant of from 5% to 25% of their qualified facade improvement costs. DSDC is not currently accepting applications for this program.
- DSDC Low Interest Loan Program — Designed to provide low interest rehabilitation funds to property owners and small businesses interested in renovating older buildings within the DDD.