IMMEDIATE PART-TIME OPENING: ShrevePark Parking Service Patrol Officer
E-mail Application Here.
HAND DELIVERY: DDA office, 416 Cotton St., Monday-Friday, 8:30 am- 5 pm.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The ShrevePark Parking Service Patrol Officer’s primary duties shall include: parking area patrol, code violation observation and citation, “ambassadorial” presence on the street. Patrol Officer activities involve the following tasks: walking or riding a parking meter route, enforcing parking meters and parking laws in parking meter zones.
Patrol Officers will need good public relations skills, tact and diplomacy with the general public; must remain composed and professional at all times; should have ability to de-escalate tense situations. Officers will perform other duties as required, including direction assistance. Officers and technicians may be cross-trained.
Minimum Requirements for the Position:
- Current and valid driver license. Driver’s license is a condition of continued employment.
- Eye, hand, and foot coordination.
- Spatial and form perception.
- Ability to use a handheld computer.
- Ability and willingness to follow instructions.
- Good public relations skills.
- Good conversational English.
- Ability to give directional assistance and instructions.
This is a Part Time Position. Hours will be flexible. This position could become Full Time.
Starting Salary: $9.50/hr.*
*after 90-day probation. Probationary salary will be $8.50/hr