ShrevePark was established in 2000 to enhance on-street parking in the Central Business District. A six-member staff manages enforcement and collections for the program. ShrevePark is funded through a contract with the City of Shreveport. All coinage and ticket revenue goes into the City’s Parking Enterprise Fund to further enhance downtown parking and develop additional parking opportunities.
In Person: 416 Cotton Street Shreveport, LA 71101 Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Mon-Fri
By Phone: 318-222-0290
By Mail: City of Shreveport P O Box 245 Shreveport, LA 71162
By Email: email@example.com
- Lorenzo Lee – Parking Services Contract Administrator
- Monica Rogers – Office Manager
- Kathleen Eddy – Front Office Assistant
- Robert McNeil – Patroller
- Open – Patroller
- Jerome Shelton – Patroller
Should you have any questions, you may contact our office at 318-222-0290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.