ShrevePark was established in 2000 to enhance on-street parking in the Central Business District. A six-member staff manages enforcement and collections for the program. ShrevePark is funded through a contract with the City of Shreveport. All coinage and ticket revenue goes into the City’s Parking Enterprise Fund to further enhance downtown parking and develop additional parking opportunities.
In Person 416 Cotton Street Shreveport, LA 71101 Hours: 8:30am – 5pm Mon-Fri By Phone 318-222-0290 By Mail City of Shreveport P O Box 245 Shreveport, LA 71162 By Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorenzo Lee – Parking Services Contract Administrator
- Undrea Davis – Administrative Assistant
- Cristi Hay – Administrative Assistant
- Robert McNeil – Patroller
- Detric Bell – Patroller
- Josh Santiago – Patroller
Should you have any questions, you may contact our office at 318-222-0290 or email email@example.com.