Driving Your Customers’ Online Behavior
This course will examine how digital tools such as the internet, smart phones, apps, and automation tools are revolutionizing the world of marketing by shifting the balance of power from firms to consumers.
Driving Your Customers’ Behavior Online:
- Meets once per week on Wednesdays from 11am – 1pm
- Will be taught at Cohab, 500 Clyde Fant Parkway, Suite 200
THE SALES FUNNEL
1. Getting a visitor is like going on a blind date.After a visitor lands on a site, this is when rookies think they’ve done their job, but. The next step is to activate them. They then take an action that establishes a relationship with you. Examples: Joining and email list, creating an account, or even making a purchase.
2. Activating a member is like being in a relationship with someone.
3. Retaining a user is like getting married.
Our goal here is to teach you how to build a funnel that takes you from your first meet cute to the altar in the fastest and cheapest way possible!
EMAIL AND AUTOMATION
Learn the tools and techniques to create highly customized automated email and marketing
campaigns that will increase ROI, decrease labor, and more effectively communicate your brand and products to your various unique customer segments. Some people like to call automation “growth hacking,” but we think automation should be every marketer’s and business owner’s best friend!
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNELS
Learn the 10 laws of social media marketing and help gain understanding of the available platforms and their best uses. Here you’ll learn how to attract, retain and engage with your audience to turn those “Likes” and “Follows’ into sales, because it takes sales to pay the bills!
The business process for creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience with the objective of driving profitable customer actions.
CONVERSION TRACKING AND ANALYTICS
Learn how to use new tools to quantify what happens when a customer completes an action, defined as a conversion, allowing you to understand what is and what is not working in your marketing mix and how much it cost you to get them to do it. These focused conversions can range from clicks to your display ad, visits to your website, sign ups for your newsletter, or any other action you’re persuading them to take!
Be able to apply modern marketing techniques to grow your business and increase ROI with Driving Your Customers’ Behavior Online.
- WHEN: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 11:00 AM – Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 1:00 PM (CST)
- WHERE: Cohab – 500 Clyde Fant Parkway. #200. Shreveport, LA 71101 – View Map