719 Edwards Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
(318) 459-2254 – (fax)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday – 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
1 Bedroom Apartments –
1 bed / 1 bath – 721 Sq. Ft. – 890 Sq. Ft.
2 Bedroom Apartments –
2 beds/ 1 bath – 985 Sq. Ft. – 1291 Sq. Ft.
For additional leasing information on Lee Hardware, click here.
The Lee Hardware Building formerly housed the Lee Dry Goods business. Located at 719 Edwards Street, Lee Hardware features artist live/work lofts, including a four story open-air atrium, gallery and common work space. It is designed for those creative individuals who want to live and work in the heart of downtown Shreveport. Residents enjoy unusually large apartments and the use of a gallery space for exhibitions and rehearsals.
This mixed-use development is the first of its kind in downtown Shreveport, Louisiana. Let your imagination soar in the warmth of natural lighting streaming through lofty windows. Find creative inspiration in the airy expanse of 11 foot ceilings over original wood floors. This property is “one-of-a-kind” to Shreveport and offers exceptional rents to those who qualify. Join the visionaries who call Lee Hardware Apartments home and studio alike.
- Pool with Clubhouse and BBQ Pitts
- Card Access Entry
- Complimentary Resident Art Gallery
- Laundry Care Center
- 4 Story Open Atrium and Elevator
- Close to Public Transportation
- Easy Access to I-20
- Gated Parking/Covered/Uncovered Parking (Optional)
- Gated Community
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Helpful & Handy On-Site Management
- Centrally Located Mail Center
- Within Walking Distance of festivals & casinos
- Central Air/Heat
- Exposed Brick and Wood Beams
- Water Included in Rent
- Original Restored Hardwood Floors
- Frost-Free Refrigerator
- Six Foot Windows in Select Apartments
- Track Lighting
- Stove w/Self-Cleaning Oven
- All electric
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Breakfast Bars in Select Floor Plans
- Every Floor Plan is Unique
- Stained Cement Flooring in 1st Floor Apartment Homes
- Energy Saving Ceiling Fans w/Overhead Lighting