301 Crockett Street
Shreveport, LA 71101
(318) 459-2254 – (fax)
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Pricing: Market Rate
2 Bedroom Apartment –
2 beds / 2 baths – 991 Sq. Ft. to 1079 Sq. Ft.
1 Bedroom Apartment –
1 bed / 1 bath – 538 Sq. Ft. to 730 Sq. Ft.
For specific information on United Jewelers Apartments, click here.
The United Jewelers building was the former home of a jewelry wholesale business. Originally constructed in 1926, United Jewelers features 54 market-rate units with 13 indoor parking spaces. DSDC2, Inc. serves as the non-profit partner for the project, which was completed in 1999.
Residents of The United Jewelers Apartments enjoy living in the heart of the city and relish the ambiance of living in an historic property. The United Jewelers Apartments is within walking distance of the Shreveport riverfront and festival plaza. Each apartment features light from soaring windows, spaciousness of tall ceilings, and textures of exposed brick.
- Card Access to Building
- Gated Parking/Garage Parking (Optional)
- Swimming Pool with Cabana & BBQ Pitts
- Climate Controlled Hallways
- Easy Access to I-20
- Walking distance to Red River Waterfront
- Walking distance to casinos and many downtown restaurants
- Central Air/Heat
- Dish Washer
- Fireplaces in Select Floor plans
- Frost-Free Refrigerators w/Ice Maker
- All Electric
- Ceiling Fans
- Natural Stone Flooring
- Staircase in Select Floor plans
- Complimentary Basic Extended Cable
- Washer/Dryer in Each Apartment
- 12-25 Foot Ceilings
- Corporate apartments available
- Furnished Apartments Available