POSITION AVAILABLE: ShrevePark Parking Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: ShrevePark Parking Administrator
- Manage Parking Office Customer Window, take payments and answer customer questions
- Answer Parking Office phone and answer customer questions.
- Data entry of ticket information. Integrate information generated by manually written and computer-generated tickets.
- Open the mail and post parking payments.
- Coordinate data transfer from Parking Service Officers to central office.
- Coordinate administrative and purchasing matters for the Parking Administrator as needed.
- Assist DDA Executive Secretary in answering incoming calls and serve as Receptionist in absence of Executive Secretary.
- Prepare reconciliation reports/bank deposits for parking receipts.
This is a Part-Time position and the schedule is flexible.
Pay starts at $10/hr. All work is indoors.
A successful candidate will have a good personality, a strong work ethic, the ability to be at work on time and be able to relate in a pleasant way to customers. He or she will have solid phone skills and a basic working knowledge of computers and be able to maintain his or her composure in an occasionally stressful work environment.
Are you that person? If so, please send your resume and contact information to us:
1.By email, RE: ShrevePark Job Opening to this email address,
2. By mail or in person:
ShrevePark Job Opening
416 Cotton Street
Shreveport, La. 71101
Resumes should be sent by 5 p.m. Friday, August 17. ShrevePark would like to fill this job immediately.
We are open M-F 8:30 am-5:00 pm. (Closed on City Holidays)