One more chance for summertime fun! Stroll to Norsworthy Gallery, The Remington Suite Hotel & Spa, Spring Street Museum, Fully Stacked, Fatty Arbuckles, & Wieland Company and see art along the way. Hear some of downtown’s fascinating history and try your hand at Sketching the City with Mischa Farrell Architect, LLC. Enjoy food and drinks at this all-ages friendly evening event. All on-street parking is free after 5 pm, the Eldorado Casino Parking Garage is free and open to the public, loads of parking on Commerce Street!
ARTISTS AND LOCATIONS:
2. Norsworthy Gallery– 214 Texas St.
• Janet Maines Portrait Exhibit
• Artists: Christine White Bailey, Joshua Brittian & Rod Talbot
• Andronicus ClownthaDancer Scott performing on the sidewalk outside!
3-A. Fully Stacked in the Red River District
• Artists: Dawn Ash, Maggie Molisee, Bre Judge, Syreeta Johnson.
• History in 5 at 6:20 with Liz Swaine
• Sketch the City at 6:30 with Mischa Farrell Architect, LLC.
• Artwalk Specials- 2-for-1 well drinks for $4, and $3 off your meal!
• Live outdoor performance by Will James
The artwalk is free and all-ages friendly, but there are watering holes along the way should you wish to partake in an adult beverage! The artwalk runs from 5-8 pm and you can start at any of the locations and go from there. A map showing venues and artists will be posted online and available at each stop.