400 Caddo Street Shreveport
The 40 Under 40 Awards profile Northwest Louisiana’s outstanding entrepreneurs, executives, managers, and professionals in public, private, or non-profit sectors. Winners are chosen based on such values as achievement, experience and innovation, vision, leadership, and community involvement.
The 40 Under 40 Awards are held each December. The awards ceremony is the signature event of the Young Professionals Initiative of Northwest Louisiana and is presented by The Forum.
Young Professionals Initiative
Young professionals are business professionals and corporate leaders between ages 21 and 40. They are motivated, educated and community-conscious individuals. YPs are always ready to play hard, work hard, and make a difference in their community.
40 Under 40 Awards Criteria
The 40 Under 40 Awards are open to individuals who meet the criteria
- Must be under 40 years of age as of July 31, 2018
- Has made an impact on his or her company or community
- Show the potential to be a leader in business, politics and/or the community during the next decade
- Must live and work in Northwest Louisiana
- Work for a current member of either the Shreveport or Bossier Chamber of Commerce and/or a current member of the Young Professionals Initiative
The following individuals are not eligible:
- Previous 40 Under 40 award recipients
- Previous Young Professional of the Year recipients