Did you know? You can use your smartphone (or any phone, for that matter) to park at any of the on-street spaces downtown. Park by app or use the handy toll-free phone number that you will see on decals and signage. It’s easy!
PAY BY USING THE PARKMOBILE APP
- Download the Parkmobile app on your smartphone or mobile device.
- Complete the registration process to start using the app.
- Once you’ve registered, enter in Zone# located on stickers and signs on the meters.
- Pay for minutes up to 3 hours. (Hour #3 will include an upcharge of $1).
- Confirm your information, including Location, License Plate #, time, and costs.
- You’ll get a 15-minute warning of time remaining on your meter.
Here is the step-by-step guide of how to sign up: How to Register with Parkmobile
You can also pay by using the Parkmobile TOLL FREE NUMBER; 877-727-5988
BENEFITS OF THE APP
- Two hours isn’t enough at the meter? You have the choice of a THIRD hour (for a $1 up charge).
- Parkmobile is utilized in cities around the country. Your app is good anywhere Parkmobile is found.
- Add up to five license plates and users to one account.
Answers To Questions We Know That You Will Have!
- You can STILL use the meters and your parkcard. Parkmobile is just another option for you.
- No, the meter will not register green if you are using the Parkmobile app, but the parking patrollers will know that you have paid through their own app!
- Parkmobile (either the app or pay by phone option) must be used at spaces where there is no meter or a meter is inop.
- If you use the one-off payment feature, you will be charged a $.35 convenience fee per session. If you use the Wallet, that fee drops to $.15 per session.
- Yes, you can still get a parking ticket, but hopefully the app will help prevent the dreaded expired meter ticket. All the other rules still apply. (Sorry!)
Still need more info? Check out more here!