If you’re looking for last-minute options for Valentine’s Day, we have some suggestions!
At Abby Singer’s Bistro at the Robinson Film Center, 617 Texas Street, you can celebrate Valentine’s Day with a three-course romantic dinner for two for just $80. Reservations are limited, so call 318.459.4125.
First Course, select from:
• Oyster Gratin: cognac shallot butter, brioche bread crumbs, parsley
• Yellowtail Crudo: pear pave, yuzu, micro salad, sesame
• Butternut Squash Bisque: Local squash, cream, garnished crostini
Second Course, select from:
• Venison Saddle: Cocoa nib crumble, Chocolate foie gras port sauce, fondant potato, sage
• Halibut: oven-roasted Atlantic halibut, spring peas, morels, dressed pea tendril
• Spring Pea and Ricotta Agnolotti: carrot broth, early spring pesto, pea tendril, parmesan
Chocolate Sphere: persimmon mousse, hot butter anglaise, berries.
Parish Taceaux is letting you celebrate all day with a $25 special!
On VD evening, go to Parish Taceaux/artspace at 708 Texas Street for the Love and Laughter Speed Dating and Comedy Show from 6-10 p.m. You’ll mix and mingle from 6-7 p.m., speed date from 7-9 p.m. and enjoy comedy afterwards.
TNST is offering discounts on three-course Chef’s Features this week and including a piece of triple chocolate mousse cake to top it all off. Drop by early to enjoy happy hour specials which include 2-for-1 wine by the glass, $5 Tito’s martinis, $2 domestics, and $1 off draft beers. Their new Red Delicious Apple Martini are $6 all night. Music by Dirty Redd’s Jam Session from 8:30 PM to Midnight. Reserve at: (318) 221-1781
There are a number of other Valentine’s Day opportunities downtown. Check out the entire list right here!