It’s that time again: 318 Restaurant Week returns March 13-17, 2018, and downtown restaurants are once again offering some great eats at great prices!
Shreveport’s local cuisine reflects the influences of the Cajun and Creole kitchens of South Louisiana, as well as the legendary pit barbecue culture of Texas. Add to this already special mix a heavy influence of “country cooking” and soul food, and Shreveport-Bossier’s food scene becomes even more enticing.
The first 318 Restaurant Week was held in 2016, and was a smashing success! This year, 318 Restaurant Week, March 13-17, 2018, will again provide an opportunity to dine at local restaurants at special prices.
Participating restaurants will create $10 and $20 special menus. In addition, several restaurants will be offering an elevated dining experience led by a local, celebrated foodie each night of the 318 Restaurant Week.
As new restaurants and events are confirmed this page will be updated, so check back often. This event is brought to you by the Shreveport-Bossier Convention and Tourist Bureau and other affiliated partners.
Be sure to share your downtown dining experiences using the hashtags #Eat318 and #cooldowntown!
$10 & $20 Specials in Downtown Shreveport
- $10 lunch: Abby Singer’s signature Chicken & Waffles — fried chicken breast over sweet buttermilk waffles with Abby’s syrup and pickled relish. Tea or soft drink included.
- $20 dinner: Abby’s Cajun Pasta — penne pasta in the bistro’s seafood cream sauce with shrimp, Andouille sausage, chicken, and spinach. Includes tea or soft drink.
- $10 Lunch:
#1 A choice of California roll, Spicy tuna roll, or Avacado Roll, and 2 pcs Gyoza, Fountain drink included
#2 A choice of Chicken, Beef, or Shrimp Teriyaki, and 2 pcs Gyoza. Fountain drink included
- $10 Lunch: Choice of cup of gumbo, Soup of the Day, or mixed greens side salad, and any “Classic Sandwich: Chefs Sandwich (turkey, ham, bacon, Swiss, cheddar), Chicken Salad (shredded rotisserie chicken, grapes, pecan, lemon, dill, tarragon, cheddar, lettuce), Turkey & Cheese (fresh carved turkey, choice of cheese). All sandwiches served with chips or French fries. Available 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- $20 Dinner: Choice of:
Market 104 Wings
Southern Wedge Salad
Fork & Knife Dinner:
Market Rotisserie Chicken (brined half rotisserie chicken, Boom Boom sauce, red mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus)
Crawfish n Grits (creamy broth, crawfish tails, seared gulf shrimp, tri-color peppers, served over organic stone-ground yellow garlic grits)
Available 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Monday-Wednesday 11:00 am- 8:00pm
Thursday-Saturday 11:00 am- 9:00 pm
- Tuesday: Shrimp BLT Quesadilla – Blackened shrimp, fried green tomatoes, lettuce, and remoulade ($13)
- Wednesday: Chicken Fried Steak Taceaux – Crispy fried steak topped with country gravy and hot water cornbread crumbles ($6)
- Thursday: Nashville Hot and Cold Salad – Nashville hot chicken bites, crisp romaine, Monterey jack cheese, purple onion, and buttermilk bacon and jalapeno dressing ($10)
- Friday: Surf N’ Turf Taceaux – Grilled skirt steak, grilled lemon-brushed shrimp, topped with green onions and Cajun butter ($7)
- Saturday: Black Eyed Peas and Pork Salad – chilled black eyed peas, collard greens, spinach, juicy tomatoes, crisp purple onion, carrots and celery topped with smoked Bohemian pork and smoked tomato vinaigrette ($10)
- $10 Lunch: Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos with house salsa and side of creamy cilantro lime slaw and soft drink.
- $20 Dinner: Appetizer: Four fresh-shucked Gulf oysters with housemade cocktail sauce and mignonette. Entree: Roasted Duck Breast over creamy asparagus risotto with red wine/port reduction.
- $10 Lunch: Surprise po’ boys (shrimp, beef, gator, catfish, or sausage, & more) every day, served with fries or chips.
Elevated Dining Experiences
Friday, March 16; 6:00-10:00 pm @ Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant
Enjoy a classic Louisiana dining experience at Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge, Inc. and Ian Summers on Friday, March 16. For one night only during 318 Restaurant Week, Chef Ernest Palmisano, Jr. will be offering some of his classic and most popular menu offerings at a very special Black tie wait staff, candle-lit tabletops on starched white linens, and outstanding food should be on everyone’s list to experience at least once. There is no dress code, so casually dressed guests are welcome to dine. To take advantage of this special promotional menu, simply call the restaurant to make your reservations on March 16. Pricing is $45 per person. Seating is limited, please call ahead for reservations.
Tuesday, March 13; 6:30-10:30 pm @ Parish Taceaux
***SOLD OUT: This event is sold out as of Monday, Feb. 26***
Join Jada Durden, of Loving This Life, at Parish Taceaux in downtown Shreveport for a night of hip-hop themed food and drink delights beginning at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 13. Guests will gather around a DJ booth-inspired bar to learn to prepare three cocktails/mocktails that have been expertly paired with hip-hop songs, artists, or moments in hip-hop history. The evening ends with a stop at The Candy Shop in artspace. Spontaneous dancing is encouraged. Cost to attend is $35 and space is limited to 40 guests. Advance ticket purchase is required.
The experience will include food, drink, music and dessert. An optional pre-event happy hour will begin at 5 p.m. with $3 “Gin and Juice”-themed drinks. This event is an official event of 318 Restaurant Week. Like 318 Restaurant Week on Facebook or sign up for the 318 Restaurant Week e-newsletter for more information.
Drop It Like It’s Nashville Hot – Nashville Chicken Bites
Grand Master Flash Fried Shrimp – Fried Shrimp with Remoulade Sauce
Let Me See That Southwest Roll – Southwestern Egg Rolls
Bun, Thugs, and Harmony – Beef and Pork Sliders
The Candy Bar (dessert bar)
Busta Limes – Tequila lime cocktail
The Regulator – Whiskey cocktail
Ratchet City Delight – Vodka cocktail