On Wednesday, April 3 from 5-8 pm, the east side of downtown is going to be hopping. Our April Artwalk will include live performance on the stage in the Red River District, locations featuring art and artists, food and drink specials, history and a special one-time ARCHITECT FIRM CRAWL. One thing we know about downtown is the remarkable breadth of architectural styles, from Gothic to Modern and everything in-between, and these remarkable structures were envisioned and created by architects! These folks walk the fine line of art and science and create things that change the way we live and interact with those around us. Included on the artwalk (4 pm- 6:30 pm only) will be:
- Mischa Farrell Architect @ 206 Milam St. (Sketch the City!)
- Prevot Design Services @ 601 Spring St.
- Mike McSwain Architect @ 101 Milam St.
You will be able to see their space (cool buildings) and some of the things they have done and are currently working on!
Other stops in the artwalk (5-8 pm) will be:
- Fatty Arbuckle’s Pub- Red River District
- Fully Stacked- Red River District
- Red River District Stage
- Spring Street Museum
- Multi-Cultural Center of the South
- MORE COMING, Check back often.
As always, the Artwalk is free to attend and parking after 5 pm is free. The casino parking garages are also free. The artwalk is all ages friendly, and we encourage you to bring your kids, they love it!