The May Downtown Artwalk on May 1st, 5-8 pm is going to be loads of fun! Feel free to start at any of the 11 locations and wander as you like. A map will be posted soon, but all the addresses, artists, entertainment, food and tours are right here:
1. 719 MARSHALL ST.– Ridgeway Square- see cool condos in a historic bldg
2. 416 COTTON ST.– DDA Building- Urban art by Dustin Cody Greer, 5-minute Tarot Card Readings by the No-Nonsense Witch. Outside- Sketch the City w/ Architect Mischa Farrell at 6:30 pm; History in 5 w/ Liz Swaine at 6:20 pm.
3. 408 COTTON ST.– Live entertainment at The Garage Club.
Music by Joannie Nerrittig @ 5:30, 6:30 & 7:30. Live Street Dance by Andronicus clownthadancer Scott at 5:00, 6:00 and 7:00.
Food by The Hot Dawg Hut & The Wooden Spoon Bossier.
Robert E Trudeau
Lisa Cook Marshall
Louisiana Life magazine!
4. 719 EDWARDS ST.– Lee Hardware Gallery
5. 331 MILAM ST.– 2nd Floor- The Office Hub – Shreveport
Artfully Yours, Brandon Sooter
Music by Terry Benoit
6. 620 LAKE ST.- Steve Culp’s Over-the-Top Workshop
Steve Culp/ Steve Culp Art
7. 421 LAKE ST.– The Agora Borealis
Artist Daniel Moore
8. 417 LAKE ST.– iARCHiTECTURE
Artist Robert Jensen
Treats by Sweetport!
9. 411 LAKE ST.– Digital Logic
Seth Winterer- Art + Magic
Fancy and fast websites to show!
10. 411 LAKE ST.- Lake Street Gallery
11. 1200 MARSHALL ST.- Red River Brewing Company
Fat Calf Boucherie- Regular menu
The Downtown Artwalk is FREE and open to all ages. All on street parking is FREE after 5 p.m.
Are you an artist interested in participating in upcoming Downtown Artwalks? Download an artist application here: MS Word or PDF. Fill it out and email it to us at email@example.com!
Don’t forget to include some great photos of your work!
Want to know what zones are where?
Take a look at the full Downtown Artwalk Zone Map!