Experience the holidays downtown like they used to be. The huge December Holiday Downtown Artwalk is Wednesday, December 6, from 5 until 9 pm. The artwalk is free to attend and open to all ages.
Unlike our other monthly artwalks, this includes ALL of downtown. In order to get you where you need to be, we are providing free shuttles that will run from multiple locations throughout the night.
LIST OF FREE SHUTTLE STOPS INCLUDE:
Artspace-708 Texas Street (this is pickup for artspace, Joseph Guin Salon, Lofts at 624, 618 Texas, Robinson Film Center, Crystal Stairs)
Central ARTSTATION- 801 Crockett (this will be pickup for Minicine?, Korner Lounge and ARTSTATION)
Shreve Memorial Library- 424 Texas St. (this is pickup for library and Noble Savage)
Norsworthy Gallery- 214 Texas St.
Remington Suites-220 Travis (pickup for Remington, Stray Cats)
700 Marshall St. (pickup for Antique Adoption)
Agora Borealis, 421 Lake St (pickup for Agora, Definition Industries)
Commerce St., under the bridge (pickup for Bon Temps, Artipsy)
500 Commerce St. & 500 Spring St.(pickup for MultiCultural Center of the South, Red River District)
COATES BLUFF Apts on Clyde Fant Parkway. Pickups here will be at 5, 5:30, 6, 6:30, 7, 7;30, 8, 8:30 and final dropoff at the apartments at 9 pm.
LIST OF LOCATIONS AND EVENTS INCLUDE:
• Minicine?– 846 Texas Ave. Live music by Casanovascotia, Wall Chargers, and a gallery of artists selling and showing wares- Amy Lynn Treme, Will Thomas, Hillary Frazier, Mandie Ebarb, Heather Evans, Chris Alexander, Shannon O’Rear Palmer, Oliver Carstensin, Galen Light and Baylee St John.
• Central ARTSTATION– 801 Crockett St. The Colors of My Life exhibit by Susan Duke.
• Korner Lounge-800 Louisiana Ave. Works of artist Clyde French.
• Strand Theatre– 619 Louisiana Ave. Artists: M.C. Rollo, Michael Greer, tickets to upcoming shows, theatre tours, cash bar.
• Artspace-708 Texas St. Holidaze BAZAAR & Enchanted Tablescapes by The Enchanted Garden. Artists: Megan Taylor Davis, Julie Glass, Karen La Beau, Bruce Allen, Marilyn Couch, Linda Dickson, Nancy Ferrari, Aly Fletcher, Cayla Flynn, Donna Chance Hall, Dorothy Kristen Hanna, Hooshang Khorasani, Thomas Little, Tracy McComic, Lauri Wallace, and Sherry Tamburo.
• Joseph Guin Salon-711 Texas St. Vanicka Terhune, Christmas crafts to make & take, holiday haircare products, gift cards & teleties for sale.
• Lofts at 624– 624 Texas St. Artists: Susan Marie Papp, Emily Gulett, Susan Pierce, Tina Pickett, Katie Lewis, Nikki Hanna, Debbie Liddell, Betty Black.
• 618 Texas. Artists: Darcel Moreno,
• Crystal Stairs-601 Texas St. Artists: Robert Trudeau, Daniel Fowler
• Shreve Memorial Library-424 Texas St. Artists: Eric Gnann, Hope Patterson, Katie Livingston, Maggie Vedis. Festival of Lights show, Friends of the Library giant Book Sale, scavenger hunt & other activities.
• The Noble Savage Tavern-417 Texas St. Artist Jen Driskill’s custom coaster collection! Music by Joe Nadeau.
• Norsworthy Gallery-214 Texas St. Artists: Christine Bailey Color: Outside the Lines exhibition, artists Judy Presley and Nancy Cesario.
• Multicultural Center of the South-520 North Spring St. Artist: Logan Stockton & ‘Christmas Around the World’ décor.
• Bon Temps Coffee Bar– Red River District. Art of Caitlyn Rose & music by De’Lontrell G. Thomas.
• Artipsy-Red River District. Artists: Rodney Sims, Lynn Laird, Marci Gatlin-Hicks, Jay Marks & Kathryn Usher. Live music by Tipsey, the band.
• Remington Suites-220 Travis St. Artists: Josh Brittian, Paige Powell, Mary Yeh, Melissa Gibson. Drink specials all night.
• Stray Cat Bar-222 Travis St. Artists: Jen Bisen, Rusty Carter
• The Agora Borealis– 421 Lake St. Artists: randall Turner, Subtle Tees-Regina Pickett, Luther Mathis, Gaea’s Blessings- Adam King, Wanda Sandifer, RNL Authentics- Niematulai Longstratt, Wendy Tisdale, Santa & Mrs. Claus, special pricing & holiday gifts.
• Definition Industries– 411 Lake St. Artist Leah Golden & Golden Threads. Special custom-made holiday jammie tees while you wait.
• Antique Adoption-408 Cotton St. Antique art. 50% off pricing.