101 Crockett Street Shreveport
Hosted by Mudbug Madness
MAY 25-28, 2017 (Memorial Day Weekend) :: 11am – 11pm
What began in 1984 as a two-day street festival in downtown Shreveport is now one of Louisiana’s largest and most popular Cajun festivals, featuring renown Cajun, Zydeco, Blues and Jazz artists, mouth-watering Cajun cuisine, raucous contests, and fun for all ages. Now a four-day festival held each Memorial Day weekend, Mudbug Madness is nationally recognized as one of the Southeast Tourism Society’s Top 20 Events, drawing as many as 56,000 people in one day.
Mudbug Madness created renewed interest in Louisiana’s rich cultural heritage and the event’s original organizers are proud to have brought a little bit of south Louisiana fun north to Shreveport.
Festival is open from 11am – 11pm daily.
– Free till 5pm Thursday & Friday (courtesy of KTAL)
– Thursday & Friday after 5pm – $5.00 per person
– Saturday & Sunday – $5.00 per person all day
– Children under 7 are free at all times
– Mudbug Salutes the Military! Show your Military ID (active duty & retired) and get in free at all times. (courtesy of Shreveport Regional Airport)
Visit www.mudbugmadness.com for more info!