416 Cotton Street
The May Downtown Artwalk on May 1st, 5-8 pm is going to be HUGE! You can start at any location and wander from there.
1. 719 MARSHALL ST.– Ridgeway Square- see cool condos in a historic bldg
2. 416 COTTON ST.– DDA Building- Urban art by Dustin Judy Greer, 5-minute Tarot Card Readings by the No-Nonsense Witch. Outside- Sketch the City w/ Architect Mischa Farrell & History in 5 w/ Liz Swaine.
3. 408 COTTON ST.– The Garage Club. Live Music. Food by The Hot Dawg Hut & The Wooden Spoon Bossier.
Robert E Trudeau
Lisa Cook Marshall
Louisiana Life magazine!
4. 719 EDWARDS ST.– Lee Hardware Gallery
5. 331 MILAM ST.– 2nd Floor- The Office Hub – Shreveport
& Others TBA
6. 620 LAKE ST.- Steve Culp’s Over-the-Top Workshop
Steve Culp/ Steve Culp Art
7. 421 LAKE ST.– The Agora Borealis
Artist Daniel Moore
8. 417 LAKE ST.– iARCHiTECTURE
Artist Robert Jensen
Treats by Sweetport!
9. 411 LAKE ST.– Digital Logic
Seth Winterer- Art + Magic
Fancy and fast websites to show!
10. 411 LAKE ST.- Lake Street Gallery
11. 1200 MARSHALL ST.- Red River Brewing Company/ Fat Calf Boucherie
Food and Drink specials TBA.The Downtown Artwalk is FREE and open to all ages. All on street parking is FREE after 5 p.m. A map is coming to show available parking options for the artwalk.