Shreveport Limousine’s new air-conditioned TROLLEY will be picking up & dropping off at:
- 1200 Marshall St. – Red River Brewing Co.
- 421 Lake St. – Agora Borealis
- 416 Cotton St. – DDA Office
- 721 Edwards St. – Lee Hardware Gallery
- 331 Milam St. – The Office Hub
- 716 Marshall St. – Ridgeway Square
1) The Office Hub
- Karen La Beau – Color explosions on canvas
- RNL Authentic – Fashion & textiles
- Robert Trudeau – Caddo/Louisiana heritage sketches
- Talbot Hopkins – Drawings/paintings
- Celia Carr – Contemporary paintings
- Raydra Hall – snarky fiber art
2) Lee Hardware Gallery
- James Ward – abstract/folk paintings
- Trevor Van Eaton – Pop culture paintings
- Lisa Cook Marshall – Jewelry & accessories
- Maggie Mae Vedis – Paintings & small accessories
- Bre Judge – Paintings/drawings/prints
3) Cotton St. Farm
- Karmen Reed –
- Rusty Carter – Therapy on canvas
- Carly E. Maxey – Various handmade art
- Tobby Smith – Photographer
- Fresh produce available for purchase!
4) DDA Office
- Hannah Roarke – Caricatures in black & white
- Bertha Harris – Louisiana folk art
- La Vie En Rose – Eclectic beaded jewelry
- Josh Brittian – Photography
5) Ridgeway Square
- Condo tours: See what they look like now! (air-conditioned)
- Lobby: Star Williams – Space Pop paintings
- Ridgeway Square Parking Lot: The Hot Dawg Hut – great Chicago dogs and drinks
6) Old Hughes Tool Co. – 600 Lake
- Steve Culp – metal sculptor
- Tracy McComic – Wired & Sassy: metal sculpture jewelry
- Rod Talbot –
- Live demos by Wallace Humphrey, Certified Bob Ross Instructor
- 6:20 pm – History in 5 with Liz Swaine
- 6:30 pm – Sketch the City with Mischa Farrell, architect
7) The Agora Borealis
- Live music by The Wall Chargers
- Ben Whalen – Ben’s Body Basics
- Jeremy Johnson – Pelican Parish Supply Co.
8.A.) Definition Industries – 411 Lake Street
- Brittani Phillips – Functional abstract art
8.B.)Lake Street Gallery
- Exhibit opening of “Ilhabela”– landscapes by Madeline Marak
- Treats & libations
- The works of Hooshang Khourasani
- Sweetport Ice Cream featuring popular flavor, ‘Strollin’ The Norton’
10) Rydaz Eatery & Bar
- Fun Eats & Drinks during and after the Artwalk!
- $5- Jose Margaritas, $5 Cajun Turkey/Rotel & Chips, Loaded Taco Bar, 2 for $5
11) Red River Brewing Co.
- Live demos by Kegan Kidd with Bossier Arts Council
- Fat Calf Boucherie – All-American Burger for $10 (tax included) if you show an Artwalk map
There is no admission to the artwalk, it is family friendly and appropriate for all ages!
PARKING – All on-street meter spaces are free after 5 pm.
Are you an artist interested in participating in upcoming Downtown Artwalks? Download an artist application here: MS Wordor PDF. Fill it out and email it to us at email@example.com! Don’t forget to include some great photos of your work!
Want to know what zones are where? Take a look at the full Downtown Artwalk Zone Map!